[uWSGI] uwsgi does not compile on linux with the latest version

Roberto De Ioris roberto at unbit.it
Mon Jan 11 16:05:28 CET 2010

On Mon, 2010-01-11 at 10:56 -0400, Yann Malet wrote:
> Hello Roberto,
> I can compile up to changeset 109.
>

> In fact it would be great if you could use tag and branch in hg. This
> will enable use to keep track of which changeset is usable.
>

> Shall I conclude that the "best" changeset is 109 ?

Sorry Yann, but why you use LLVM and not the standard gcc ?

LLVM (at the current state) is interesting only for OSX users.
All the current work is targeted at gcc, even the Makefile for LLVM is
not alinged (infact you receive a 'file missing' error)

The "best" (unstable) changeset is always the latest. I do not commit code that does not compile on Linux as it is our main development platform.

Compile the latest code with

make (for python2.5)

or

make -f Makefile.Py26 (for python2.6)

It should work without problems (you should really forget LLVM for now
on the Linux platform)

JID: roberto at jabber.unbit.it