[uWSGI] Surprised by the comment on uWSGI

Roberto De Ioris roberto at unbit.it
Thu Jan 21 08:20:58 CET 2010

On Wed, 2010-01-20 at 20:17 -0400, Yann Malet wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I don't know if this post is yet on your radar but I am a bit
> surprised by his comment on uWSGI.
> * http://basicverbs.com/benchmark-of-django-deployment-techniques/
>

> I haven't at yet a chance to read this carrefully but this might be
> the same kind of issue that I run into a couple of weeks ago.
> Regards,

Probably.

The author started with 1 process (no concurrency), then 5 (when the
other engines spawn at least 6) then 25 (!!!) that obviously filled the
(little) memory available.

It is very hard to do this kind of benchmark (expecially on uWSGI as you
know), but without reading the documentation of the project you are
testing, is even harder :)

JID: roberto at jabber.unbit.it