[uWSGI] uwsgi_admin

Yann Malet yann.malet at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 14:43:56 CET 2010

Do you think that the uwsgi could be compiled and installed using (distutils
and setuptools) ?
I am not a big fan of this module being "auto-magically" added at runtime.
Could you let me know what is the reasoning behind this "magic" ? This
remembers me  this : http://code.djangoproject.com/wiki/RemovingTheMagic

Regards,
--yml