[uWSGI] uwsgi_admin

Yann Malet yann.malet at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 15:29:18 CET 2010

Roberto,

Thanks for sharing the reasoning behind the nature of the uWSGI python
module. By magic I was not emplying that it was messy just that I did not
understand how it works.

I will test the the new installation procedure once you have it ready.
 And I will add the try except block next time i work on this uwsgi_admin
project.

Except this "small" issue do you agree with the new repository layout I have
done for uwsgi_admin ?

Regards,
--yml