[uWSGI] Just clarifying something...

Roberto De Ioris roberto at unbit.it
Sat Jul 10 08:51:31 CEST 2010

> I use buildout.  Sometimes I'll build supervisord inside the buiidout
> , in order to  have a buildout local daemonization solution that does
> not require root.
>
> Uwsgi , is it possible to use it that way?  To just install it into a
> buildout, and use it to run that particular webapp?  Or do best
> practices say install it as a system wide server?

This is a matter of taste.

I prefer to have a uWSGI binary for every project (in this way i can have
optimized-by-project build and i have not to worry about server-wide
upgrades).

Sometimes users/syadmin/developers prefer to have a single
with-all-included-functionality binary that all the projects will use.

I mainly use virtualenv for my projects, so i include a copy of the uwsgi
binary in the bin directory