[uWSGI] Virtual Hosting question

James unbit at scottisheyes.com
Tue Jul 13 07:12:15 CEST 2010

Hi Roberto,

Thanks for your suggestion - it made me think of why the base directory of
the virtualenv didn't work... it was because I hadn't made it a python
module (ie. I needed to create a __init__.py file).

Once I did that, everything worked fine.  Sorry for the confusion, and thank
you for the hard work!

James