[uWSGI] Paste problem (wsgi application not found)

Halldór ml at 0ptr.com
Wed Jul 14 16:40:02 CEST 2010

Ok, thanks a lot. I actually had already installed 0.9.5.4 but thought
it had the same issue because I was always using the config file.

It wasn't until I made up some less detailed demo and tested it both
on the command line and with the config file that I tried running the
newer version with command line variables.

It's a great project and just awesome to get such quick responses on
the mailing list.

Jul 14, 2010 at 2:31 PM, Roberto De Ioris <roberto at unbit.it> wrote:

> Il giorno 14/lug/2010, alle ore 16.14, Halldór ha scritto:
>>

>> Using config file:
>> $ cat dev/uwsgi.conf
>> <uwsgi>
>>       <home>/home/vio/dev</home>
>>       <socket>:9011</socket>
>>       <paste>config:/home/vio/dev/dev.ini</paste>
>> </uwsgi>
>> $ /usr/local/bin/uwsgi -x dev/uwsgi.conf
>
> This is an issue common to all the "loaders" (wsgi-file included) but already addressed.
>
> In a couple of days i will release the 0.9.5.5 that will contains this patch too.

> http://unbit.it
> JID: roberto at jabber.unbit.it

kv. Halldór