[uWSGI] dynamic + virtual hosts + virtualenv + django

James unbit at scottisheyes.com
Sat Jul 24 16:16:58 CEST 2010

Robert,

Thanks for the tip to use a DEBUG enabled uwsgi - I found out that I had a
bunch of missing python modules/django apps from my virtualenv for my
project to run successfully.  Sorry for the confusion here.

But, I am now running into a different problem: I have the same two domains,
just as in my original configuration, and the 2nd one appears to 'start up'
the app correctly for the domain, but tries to load the settings.py file for
the 1st domain.  This causes all sorts of app errors, of course.

I will try to dig deeper, but if you have any ideas, I would appreciate your
input.

Thanks again,
James