[uWSGI] Several bugs

Roberto De Ioris roberto at unbit.it
Wed Jun 30 15:45:38 CEST 2010

Il giorno 30/giu/2010, alle ore 15.00, Paul van der Linden ha scritto:

> That won't work for my application. I need the post-data. But sometimes
> I can send a response before reading the post-data (mostly an error
> response).

Ok, now i REALLY see the point. Sorry for the late :)

This is a particular case that need a (efficient and without impact for other cases) solution.

There are various way to follow:

The SO_LINGER option (does it make sense with UNIX socket ?)

Set the SO_RCVBUF to 0 before close() (i need to check if this works in all OS, but add a syscall)

Export a uwsgi.discard_body() function ( a bit hacky, but can became useful)

Use your (inefficient but elegant) patch if the user set a specific option (--check-body ?)

Add a new UWSGI_CHECK_BODY vars that allows you to check for body -data per-request

JID: roberto at jabber.unbit.it