[uWSGI] please explain how to calculate max connections possible?

Roberto De Ioris roberto at unbit.it
Mon Nov 1 07:00:25 CET 2010

> could you please say, if I'am right or wrong?
>
> if I have so args:  --processes 4 --async 10000 -l 1024 --master --ugreen
>
> does it mean that uwsgi can accept up to 40.000 clients and can have
> additional 1024 clients in backlog?
>
> thank you!

Yes, but i am really doubtful that such a beast will work without heavy
tuning of your OS :)

You will have to increase the listen queue (not all OS allow this) and the
number of open file descriptor (to a number > 40000) at least

Than remember (but if you are playing with async mode and green threads i
expect you master this flawlessly) that your apps must not block,
otherwise
you can expect at max 4 concurrent requests (1 for each process).