[uWSGI] uwsgi: unrecognized option `--ugreen' with the latest uWSGI 0.9.6.5

Roberto De Ioris roberto at unbit.it
Mon Nov 1 07:10:04 CET 2010

> Hello Roberto,
>
> 1. do I need to change it before compiling uwsgi as NGINX module?

no

> 2. if I installed uwsgi with pip install - is there any change to
> change this option?

you can download the tarball, modify it, re-tar it then use pip install
wth the local file

> 3. any reasond, why it disabled by default? maybe some issues?

because a bunch of os (and architecture) do not have the swapcontext()
function and some of them (OSX mainly) have deprecated it (even if i am
sure
that OSX do this because he want to push you in the threading world ;) )

For the next release uGreen will be available as a plugin, so you can
build it after the uWSGI installation.