[uWSGI] starting and stopping uwsgi

Roberto De Ioris roberto at unbit.it
Fri Nov 5 17:14:55 CET 2010

Il giorno 05/nov/2010, alle ore 16.43, Andrew Thornton ha scritto:

> I am pretty new to uwsgi, but I was wondering if anyone could point me
> in the right direction for starting and stopping uwsgi on ubuntu
> 10.04. I have seen some talk about using upstart and supervisord but I
> wanted to ask here first. Is there a preferred way to do this? Can the
> process manager help?

It is a matter of taste.

Supervisord, upstart, init.d script they all do (more or less) the same thing.

The uWSGI master process manager can manage the whole thing.

For example i prefer to call the uwsgi command line in /etc/rc.local
(yes i am too raw :P )
other have written init.d script and if you are already using supervisord for other tasks
i suggest you to use it.