[uWSGI] Problem with multiple processes with httplib.HTTPConnection?

Alan Castro alanclic at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 21:48:04 CET 2010

This only happens in multiprocessing mode and I have the same code in
production running without multiprocessor.

One more thing to be added to the discussion is that I make 4 asynchronous
ajax calls to the webserver. And in production (without multiprocessor) I
always have +-300ms response times.

This problem happens everytime I use this configuration with
httplib.HTTPConnection.

I'll create a dummy application here to verify this