[uWSGI] Problem with multiple processes with httplib.HTTPConnection?

Roberto De Ioris roberto at unbit.it
Tue Nov 9 19:35:10 CET 2010

> Hi Roberto,
>
> I tried uwsgi last last version with --threads and the current stable with
> -T and the problem still occurs..
>
> The real problem is SQLAlchemy + Pylons + Multi-process.
>
> Summaryzing:
>
> There are 2 situations where everything works:
>
> * when I comment out the every db related code and deploy on a
> 'multi-process environment'.
>
> * and if I use a '1 process environment' with db related code.
>
> And 1 situation (the one I really wanted to work) that does not work:
>
> * 'multi-process environment' with db related code.

Can you change the db adapter (something like postgres or sqlite) to see
if the problem is oracle related ?

Another problem can be (i have never used the oracle adaptor) with
multiple interpreters, try passing the -i option to a stable release.

If both still do not works, can you send a skeletal app that i can use for
tests ?

Thanks a lot