[uWSGI] Cannot compile uWSGI in CentOS 5.5 x86_64

Michael Kang wxiluo at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 11:03:38 CET 2010

Thank you for your reply. But I don't think it's right solution.

I compiled python 2.6.6 as non-root user. ([mk at mk ]$ ./configure
--enable-shared --prefix=$HOME/py26) uWSGI should link to
$HOME/py26/bin/python2.6.

There is python-devel in CentOS, but the version is 2.4.3.

On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 5:54 PM, Szymon Kosok <szymon at mwg.pl> wrote:
> Dnia 2010-11-11, czw o godzinie 17:48 +0800, Michael Kang pisze:
>> /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lpython2.6
>
> As far I know, that means you have no Python developmental headers
> installed. Dunno how it is named in CentOS but you should install
> python-dev, or something like that.
>
> --
> Greetings,
> Szymon Kosok

Michael Kang(康上明学)
There is a giant asleep within every man. When the giant
awakens,miracles happen.

Personal Blog: http://ufusion.org - United Fusion