[uWSGI] Very strange behavior with using unix socket

test157 at smail.ee test157 at smail.ee
Mon Nov 15 16:22:42 CET 2010

Hello Roberto,

thank you for your response Robert,

your version is almost identical to my one, but I took your version now and got the same results. it's just FREEZE forever. you can check it here:
UNIX SOCKET CLIENT: http://pastebin.com/89LTMzEm
UNIX SOCKET SERVER: http://pastebin.com/jLwb9eQt

as you can see I also posted small UNIX SOCKET SERVER, so you could
try and test it very easy. so client here waits forever on data recv,
whenever server already sent ALL data.

and here is TCP version, what works perfectly, it's almost identical
to the UNIX version above, but opens only TCP Socket instead.
TCP SOCKET CLIENT: http://pastebin.com/w7jmQDdu
TCP SOCKET SERVER: http://pastebin.com/NQbenVPW

do you have any idea what is wrong here? or I have to recompile uwsgi
from SVN?