[uWSGI] uwsgi+nginx+cloudviz

Kevin Bush kbush at optaros.com
Mon Nov 15 21:17:30 CET 2010

Hello,

I'm currently trying to get cloudviz (https://github.com/mbabineau/cloudviz/blob/master/README.md) up and running to chart RDS data.  I'm having problems comprehending how to create a uwsgi application script for it.  I'm fairly new at this, and successfully got the simple hello world tutorial served via nginx.  I'm unsure on how to create an application script that pipes the json string from the html/js code I'm using to the cloudviz.py python script from above.  How does one convert an existing python script into a uwsgi app?  Any ideas, or links to further documentation would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Kevin Bush