[uWSGI] uWSGI listen queue of socket 4 full

Lucas van Dijk info at return1.net
Mon Nov 15 23:38:55 CET 2010

Hi guys,

I successfully set up my website with Cherokee and uWSGI. There's one thing
though: uWSGI spams my log files with the following warning:

uWSGI listen queue of socket 4 full !!!

I searched on google, and found another post on this mailinglist with the
same issue. The solution there was to patch the kernel, as 2.6.18 (also my
kernel version) doesn't support montoring the listen queue. Unfortunateley,
I have no permissions to compile the kernel, or upgrade it (I could send an
email to my hosting provider, asking if they want to upgrade the kernel).

Is there any other way to fix this?

Thanks in advance,
Lucas