[uWSGI] Incompatibility between PyZMQ and uWSGI

Jaime Fernández jjjaime at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 19:31:06 CET 2010

We are developing a web project and the web interface is managed by NGINX
and uWSGI handlers. It works rather fine although we haven't tested in a
production environment yet.

Now, we have introduced zeromq (http://www.zeromq.org/), which let us build
a lightweight messaging framework. During the development, we've used
wsgiref for simplicity and everything worked perfectly. However, when we
moved the source code to our sandbox based on nginx+uWSGi, the zmq code
didn't work correctly. The messages were not sent.

Do you know what could cause this conflict? Perhaps parallelism and
threading implementations of both frameworks are colliding?

I've also introduced this problem in the zmq forum just in case:
http://lists.zeromq.org/pipermail/zeromq-dev/2010-November/008082.html

Thanks in advanced for your help,
Jaime