[uWSGI] uWSGI do not restart gracefuly after sending SIGHUP

Grzegorz Szczudlik szczad at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 13:16:16 CET 2010

Hi,

I've got strange behaviour of my uWSGI development settings. I set up
full environment, run uWSGI to launch my app from xml config file and
everything seems fine. Problem occurs if I send SIGHUP to master uWSGI
process. uWSGI is running on typical desktop Gentoo box.
Here is traceback from the console:

[uWSGI] parsing config file /home/szczad/Aptana Studio 3 Workspace/xxx/xxx.xml
*** Starting uWSGI 0.9.5-dev (32bit) on [Wed Nov 24 13:06:04 2010] ***
Python version: 2.6.6 (r266:84292, Oct 15 2010, 14:20:51)
[GCC 4.4.4]
your memory page size is 4096 bytes
allocated 356 bytes (0 KB) for 1 request's buffer.
binding on UNIX socket: /tmp/xxx.sock
chmod() socket to 666 for lazy and brave users
your server socket listen backlog is limited to 1 connections
added /home/szczad/Aptana Studio 3 Workspace/xxx to pythonpath.
added /home/szczad/Aptana Studio 3 Workspace/xxx/xxx to pythonpath.
initializing hooks...done.
...getting the applications list from the 'django_uwsgi' module...
uwsgi.applications dictionary is not defined, trying with the
"applications" one...
applications dictionary is not defined, trying with the "application" callable.
initializing [/] app...
application 0 (/) ready
setting default application to 0
spawned uWSGI master process (pid: 13653)
spawned uWSGI worker 1 (pid: 13663)
SIGINT/SIGQUIT received...killing workers...
goodbye to uWSGI.

Any ideas?

Best regards,
Grzegorz Szczudlik