[uWSGI] uwsgi websockets or gevent ?

Alain Meunier deco33 at hotmail.fr
Thu Oct 17 07:58:43 CEST 2013

Hello,

I don't really know if it is gevent but yes, it is the websocket used here :
http://uwsgi-docs.readthedocs.org/en/latest/WebSockets.html

So I have to call it gevent-websocket ? It is the one officially built-in ?
What is the difference between it and gevent module you can install from core ?

The only missing thing is a sockjs client..

Thanks !

Alain