[uWSGI] uwsgi websockets or gevent ?

Harry Percival harry at pythonanywhere.com
Thu Oct 17 11:48:48 CEST 2013

Can I route websockets to a unix domain socket?

--
Harry Percival
Developer
harry at pythonanywhere.com

PythonAnywhere - a fully browser-based Python development and hosting environment
<http://www.pythonanywhere.com/>

PythonAnywhere LLP
17a Clerkenwell Road, London EC1M 5RD, UK
VAT No.: GB 893 5643 79
Registered in England and Wales as company number OC378414.
Registered address: 28 Ely Place, 3rd Floor, London EC1N 6TD, UK