[uWSGI] Optimal config question - single perl script

junebug at imap.cc junebug at imap.cc
Fri Oct 25 19:57:39 CEST 2013

uwsgi seems to have many options to manage workers to address load.
I have a single perl script [psgi] - (no routing required, etc) and was
wondering what config would create the fastest most direct path to run a
variable number of workers - Emperor Broodlord, zerg etc. It is a bit
hard for me to tell the pros/cons of different methods and which have
the shortest/fastest code path for requests to travel from user to the
actual worker doing the work.

Thanks!