[uWSGI] Poor man's PaaS

Jason Swindle jason.swindle at RACKSPACE.COM
Sun Oct 27 22:44:52 CET 2013

Howdy,

So far everything is looking amazing!  Is the source code to share as well?  I am unable to find it in the docs. :)

-Jason

From: Łukasz Mierzwa <l.mierzwa at gmail.com<mailto:l.mierzwa at gmail.com>>
Date: Sunday, October 27, 2013 at 4:15 PM
To: uWSGI <uwsgi at lists.unbit.it<mailto:uwsgi at lists.unbit.it>>
Subject: [uWSGI] Poor man's PaaS

Hi!

I've been working on my uWSGI management tool since 1921 (at least it feels this way) and I'm happy to announce 0.1.0 release. It's still in very early stages of development but the core features are ready (and probably buggy). If you have ubuntu 12.04 server nodes available for testing you can give it a try, just check the docs at http://upaas-docs.readthedocs.org<http://upaas-docs.readthedocs.org/en/latest/index.html>, there should be enough informations there to run few virtual machine nodes installation.

This project was born ~2 years ago in my previous company, I wrote a quick and dirty implementation that was used to run few dozens of apps and helped us to speed up and better manage our ruby apps deployments. This is my cleaner implementation I've been doing lately in my free time. Eventually I hope to re-implement all features that proved to be working.

--
Łukasz Mierzwa