[uWSGI] signal-bufsize has no effect

John Billings john at monkeynut.org
Thu Oct 31 22:53:51 CET 2013

I'm running the following snippet of code:

@uwsgidecorators.mulefunc(1)
def foo():

When I invoke foo() at a sufficiently high rate, I get the following error:

*** MULE MSG QUEUE IS FULL: buffer size 124928 bytes (you can tune it with
--signal-bufsize) ***

However, passing a larger buffer size via the --signal-bufsize option has
no effect;  I still get identical errors (including the "buffer size 124928
bytes").

>From a quick look at the uwsgi source code, it looks like --signal-bufsize
is doing the right thing.  Could you advise on any other approaches?

Kind regards,

John