[uWSGI] uwsgi and PHP_INI_SCAN_DIR

Matteo Centonza matteo at metatype.it
Fri Apr 4 17:27:41 CEST 2014

Hello Damian,

thanks for the hint.

I've already evaluated --php-set, but right now there's no way to pass the
ini scan dir from any php config directive. AFAICT, even though there's a
proposal for this:

  https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=47871

has not been implemented yet.

I'm mainly a java guy. I'm i overlooking something?

I'm trying to have exactly the same semantic inferred by PHP_INI_SCAN_DIR,
since this approach has been tested and works fine in our environment.

BTW, i'll implement an alternative approach by using multiple --php-ini-append
simulate directory scansion should no other solution to problem arise.

Thanks again,

-m