[uWSGI] HTTP router vs FastRouter

Łukasz Mierzwa l.mierzwa at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 16:20:18 CEST 2014

Hi,

I'm evaluating http router instead of fastrouter+nginx and it seems that
it's much slower.
With fastrouter + nginx I'm getting 8k-10k req/s (small static files) on my
test virtual machines, but with http router I'm only getting
800-1.5k Increasing number of workers helps, but not much.
Is this something I can expect to get better? Or should I stick with nginx
in front of fastrouter if I need  to handle bigger traffic?

My configs: https://gist.github.com/prymitive/a9ac9b7867c4c502984a
(ignore the https part, I was testing only http connections)

--
Łukasz Mierzwa