[uWSGI] restarting uwsgi with HUP occasionally gives bad fd

Tim Tisdall tisdall at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 16:14:46 CEST 2014

Which config?  The INI config file I use to start up uwsgi?  Here's that
config:

------------------
[uwsgi]
# %d - the absolute path of the directory containing the config file
socket = /var/run/uwsgi/metrics_dev.sock
master = true
processes = 2
threads = 20
harakiri = 60
harakiri-verbose = true
limit-post = 65536
post-buffering = 8192
daemonize = /var/log/uwsgi/metrics_dev.log
pidfile = /var/run/uwsgi/metrics_dev.pid
max-requests = 1000
log-slow = true
virtualenv = %denv/
uid=33
gid=33
vacuum=False
enable-threads=True
attach-daemon = %denv/bin/python %dmainserver/msg_server.py
%ddevelopment.ini
attach-daemon = %denv/bin/python %dmainserver/alert_generator.py
%ddevelopment.ini

I am using zeromq, but not as the interface between uwsgi and nginx, just
for internal process use.  If it were that, I'd think that uwsgi would
still be able to recover and restart as expected.