[uWSGI] Non-blocking "sleep"

Mel Boyce mel at thestack.co
Fri Apr 25 11:13:14 CEST 2014

Hey guys,

I'm looking to "rate limit" login attempts to an API once the supplied
username is tried over a certain number of times unsuccessfully. Right
now, I have a call to Python's time.sleep callable before I send back a
500 and am wondering if there's anything I can do to free up the worker
rather than have it wait.

My brain is telling me that's my only option, and I'm quite happy to pay
that tax, but I thought I'd see if anyone here had any ideas.

Roberto: Thanks for all your work on uWSGI - it really *is* appreciated.

--
Mel Boyce
thestack.co