[uWSGI] What does "http-modifier1" really do?

Aarni Koskela aarni.koskela at andersinno.fi
Tue Apr 29 16:10:02 CEST 2014

It simply defines which language plugin requests that come from the HTTP "frontend" (c.f. the uwsgi native protocol frontend, etc.) are routed to.

It seems you can use the internal routing language to set the modifier per-request using the router_uwsgi plugin: https://uwsgi-docs.readthedocs.org/en/latest/InternalRouting.html#uwsgi

Oh and the option _is_ actually documented (though very unhelpfully tersely), btw: https://uwsgi-docs.readthedocs.org/en/latest/Options.html#http-modifier1

Aarni