[uWSGI] attach-daemon not respawning after crash

Tim Tisdall tisdall at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 19:41:04 CEST 2014

I have 2 processes being started by the master using "attach-daemon" and
they're both starting up fine.  My issue is that after I get an exception
and traceback, only the first process is automatically respawned.  In other
words, if the first process crashes it gets properly restarted, but if the
second process crashes it doesn't get restarted.

I manually crashed each process with a simple runtime exceptions ( y =
int(None) ) and only the one process is restarted.

I'm using uWSGI 2.0.3.

The strange thing is that even after the crash (of the process that won't
restart), `ps` shows the process as running.  (Though the process is not
responding)

Any ideas on how I can debug this?