[uWSGI] How to gracefully restart uwsgi when running in daemon

Jerry OELoo oyljerry at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 11:05:24 CEST 2015

Hi.
I am running uwsgi in daemon mode,
In my configure file, it configed with daemonize

daemonize = /tmp/uwsgi_daemon.log

Then, I run uwsgi with command line: uwsgi --ini /xxx/uwsgi.ini
I found it will automatically running and I think it is in daemon status.

Now, I want to reload uwsgi gracefully when I modify some code.
uwsgi --reload ./uwsgi_master.pid

But I found that master pid in uwsgi_master.pid is not updated, I
think uwsgi is not restarted.
I think this maybe uwsgi run in daemon and will not handle HUP signal.
So when running in daemon, what is way to gracefully restart uwsgi.

Best Regards

--
Rejoice,I Desire!