[uWSGI] In python websocket_recv_nb seems to unblock every 60 seconds.

timothy lee timlee246 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 23 07:59:37 CEST 2015

Hi,
I’m doing something similar to the Python uWsgi demo, Bombertab.I have the line ’ready = gevent.select.select([websocket_fd, redis_fd], [], [], 300.0)’in a while loop in the websocket session greenlet. I have the timeout parameter in the select method set to 300 seconds, but it seems that ‘uwsgi.websocket_recv_nb’ unblocks every 60 seconds. Am I doing something wrong or is this expected? How can I get ‘uwsgi.websocket_recv_nb’ to unblock after every 300 seconds not 60?
Thanks!