[uWSGI] Flat file caching in subdirectories

Tim van der Linden tim at shisaa.jp
Mon Jul 11 01:12:58 CEST 2016

On Sun, 10 Jul 2016 16:43:49 +0200
"Roberto De Ioris" <roberto at unbit.it> wrote:

Hi Roberto

Thanks for you response!

> Hi, write plugins when performance are the main requirement:
>
> https://gist.github.com/rdeioris/d1ba5b143ce54a0d58233d835fe24653
>
> uwsgi --build-plugin router_mkdir.c
>
> then:
>
> [uwsgi]
> ; load the plugin
> plugin = path_to_router_mkdir.so
> ; example
> route = ^/foo mkdir:/tmp/foo/${SCRIPT_NAME}

Wow, I really appreciate your time to write this small plugin. Thanks!

In all honesty I had hoped I simply overlooked something obvious and it was a configuration issue on my side, but it seems this functionality is simply not present.

On the other hand I understand that uWSGI is built to extend, as you just did. I'm a bit wary to write C code as it is not my main language and if there is one language you should know inside out before touching it is C ... or so I have been taught ;)

I'll try my best to extend the gist to my needs, and probably post the code back for (security) review.

> http://unbit.com

Cheers,
Tim