[uWSGI] Flat file caching in subdirectories

Roberto De Ioris roberto at unbit.it
Tue Jul 12 09:22:20 CEST 2016

> On Mon, 11 Jul 2016 16:05:08 +0200
> "Roberto De Ioris" <roberto at unbit.it> wrote:
>
> Hi Roberto
>
>> Hi, can you paste your whole code (a gist will be good) to have a complete
>> view ?
>
> Ok, I have bitten the bullet and created two public repositories for
what I hope will be stable plugins that might serve others as well:

> - https://github.com/Timusan/uwsgi-router-mkdir
> - https://github.com/Timusan/uwsgi-router-isfreshfile

Hi, i think some file is missing from the uwsgi-router-isfreshfile repository

> - The intended modifier/parameter to set the file's age is still a bit
of a mystery

what about using xattr ?

https://github.com/unbit/uwsgi-docs/blob/master/Changelog-1.9.9.rst#the-xattr-plugin

https://github.com/unbit/uwsgi/blob/master/plugins/xattr/xattr.c

> Registering the plugin via "uwsgi_register_route_condition()" now works
as it should after simply renaming the enclosing function ... which did
not need any "magical" name as I naively assumed :)

no magical names :) you register a hook passing a function with a name
that must not collide with other functions in the process.

http://unbit.com

http://unbit.com