[uWSGI] Graceful shutdown/cleanup of mule processes

Joshua Lang joshua.h.lang at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 02:44:16 CEST 2016

I have a simple uWSGI setup with a mule process for background processing.
I've set up my own signal handlers in mule-brain script to handle SIGINT in
the mule process. I was hoping this would allow my script to finish its
current task and exit after that, but it seems as though the uWSGI master
process sends SIGINT to the mule process, but then just goes ahead and
SIGKILLs the process right before the master process exits.

Is it possible to prevent this behavior so my mule process can get a chance
to gracefully exit when the whole uWSGI "service" is exiting?

Thanks,

-j