[uWSGI] Help

Tamer Higazi th982a at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 2 13:58:53 UTC 2019

Dear Leo,

The main problem is that the hardware already is with very poor specs.
You have a dual core CPU (perhaps 32 bit even) and then with 4GB RAM.

you want to provide services and even like to earn money with it, and
start saving money on hardware.
Why this nonsense ? Nobody said that you have to buy HIGH-END Hardware,
but get the requirements 1st before doing anything.....

Have you turned on logging and see what had been written inside that
causes the crash?
What is written in the logs ?
Have you opened a shell and executed "top" to see what ressources are
consumed ?

Serving long term connections is also no problem.
I have deald with websockets connections with written Python Stack and
nginx as backend without any problems at all.

And why using flask web framework doing rest calls ?
Take Twisted..... for example, or something totally small:
http://docs.python-eve.org/en/latest/

best, Tamer

PS: best is to answer to the list and not taking individual addresses in
CC.... like everybody else.....