[uWSGI] Help

Tamer Higazi th982a at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 4 18:46:36 UTC 2019

okay, I didn't see the AWS term..... had tomatos on my eyes.
Sorry.

You have a dual core CPU (perhaps 32 bit even) and then with 4GB RAM.

> Main problem!? Really!?
>
> He's on AWS of couse it's 64bits, 2 CPU cores is a LOT of power for more
> than 20 users, I serve 50 concurent user on AWS with a SINGLE core,
> and 1GB of RAM, that doesn't scratch 1% of CPU usage and it is writting to
> Postgres DB all the time, surely I don't use python/flask but 4GB is more than
> enough for that.

ahhhhhh..... that is of course one other thing.

I apologize.

> Now for the log error message that is a bit unclear what happens,
> trying to mimic the problem with 'wrk' and perhaps a simple app
> to reproduce would help better.

Install terminator, split the screen

one for:
tail -f /var/log/myapp.log

the other for:
top

to see how the performance and at the point of crash is written....

I would advise that.

best, Tamer